Monday, September 04, 2006

Google

Final Post - Finished Product


So here it is ...the final Post.

I must say that I am more than pleased with the finished product!

I look at the finished project and think to myself that some other person must have built it for me! - I am that pleased with it that I can't believe that I designed and constructed it myself from scratch! - It was probably the singular most ambitious project that I have ever attempted, it took me 9 months from conception to construction, but I am very pleased to announce that it was well worth the wait.

I've said it before but I'll say it again,...when I switched it on for the first time and everything flowed and lit up as predicted I thought to myself..."I love it when things just work!!!"


My wife 'Julie' has been on the phone inviting people around to look at the new water feature. I have been pouring myself a Whiskey and Coke and sitting outside by starlight to listen to the soothing sounds of the trickling water and to watch the dancing patterns of light mesmerise me in a way I have never known.

To anyone contemplating a water feature in their garden , I would say,... "Go for it!"

I hope that this 'Blog' has been of help to you if you are considering such a project and, if you do make a go of it, I expect you to leave some comments to let me and others know how you went.

GOOD LUCK!
More pictures are here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/marvinstokes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home